Friday, April 27, 2012

Pineapple Tarts, Pineapple Tarts and more Pineapple Tarts!


Just collected my Pineapple tarts from my schoolmate who is also a blogger. Good service and hassle free! The tarts are delivered right up to my home...that's the best. No payment in advance needed when I ordered...only COD (cash on delivery)**. The pineapple tarts arrived in perfect condition just as how it looks like when it's out from the oven. 


How did it taste? How good is it? Perfect, Good n the Best! It just melts in your mouth and not too sweet. Made from 100% good Quality Butter (Anchor) and with rich pineapple filing. 100% Homemade, No Mass Production and most important of all 100% Halal! That's what I like! Wanna give it a try? Just click to this link norahomebake to make your orders or drop a message to her on her facebook link. Easy as ABC! Ok I am off for more pineapple tarts again hmmmm....yummy! 'Cuba sekali, nak selalu'...


**terms and conditions apply - please refer to link