Thursday, January 19, 2012

Funny Chinese Translation :))


Was searching over the net for some materials and came across these funny Chinese phrases translated to English...something tells me that I must post it in my blog... :))

It helps if you say each one out loud. (I had to read some of them twice.)

That's not right - Sum Ting Wong
Are you harbouring a fugitive? - Hu Yu Hai Ding?
See me asap - Kum Hia Nao
Stupid man - Dum Gai
Small horse - Tai Ni Po Ni
It's very dark in here - Wai So Dim?
I thought you were on a diet - Wai Yu Mun Ching?
This is a tow-away zone - No Pah King
Our meeting is scheduled for next week - Wai Yu Kum Nao?
He's cleaning his automobile - Wa Shing Ka
Your body odour is offensive - Yu Stin Ki Pu
Did you go to the beach? - Wai Yu So Tan?
I bumped into a coffee table - Ai Bang Mai Ni
I think you need a face lift - Chin Tau Fat
It is a lousy show - Lao Zi Sho
A shy guy - Shai Gai
Please stay a while longer - Wai Go Nao?
You are not very brilliant - Wai So Dum?
I got this for free - Ai No Pei
I am not guilty - Why Hang Me?
Do you know lyrics for Macarena? - Wai Yu Sing Dum Song?

Here's another funny one....a telephone conversation. A Chinese Call Center....
Caller : Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan?
Operator : Yes, you can speak to me...
Caller : No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!
Operator : Yes, I understand you want to speak to anyone. You can speak to me. Who is this?
Caller : I'm Sam Wan...and I need to speak to Annie Wan! It's urgent.
Operator : I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone...but what's this urgent matter about?
Caller : Well...just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe Wan was involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured and now is being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital.
Operator : Look, if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital...why is everyone rushing to the hospital? Then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't have time for this!!!
Caller : You are so rude! Who are you?
Operator : I'm Saw Ree.
Caller : Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me your name!!
Operator : That's what I said. I'm Saw Ree.
Caller : Oh...God...